Saturday, July 31, 2010

The first guest poster!

Hey Guys,
Thank to Missbanks for letting me write a post as a guest.
However I don’t know that much about gold farming/making. I recently managed to hit the
20k golds. Not that this is a big issue but maybe I could give you an idea about making gold
yourself.
My recently have 3 80’s but I actually use only 2 of them to make some gold. 1st one is
Buffalowings,
this guy has Jewelcrafting maxed. And the most important char in my gold farming process.
2nd one is Surprisee. This dude has 450 mining 450 Enchanting.
What I do: Fly with of course 280% flying mount across wintergrasp area farming saronite
and titanium veins. These veins include the ores, but also Crystallized Earths and Shadows
and Sun crystals and all those green JC items. After a couple hours farming I got quite a lot
of ores and Eternal Earths and Shadows etc. So I HS to dalaran. Send all the ores + eternal
earths and shadows to Buffalowings ( The JC). I prospect all ores and I craft the following
items:
[Bloodstone Band] - 1 Bloodstone, 2 Crystallized Earth
[Crystal Chalcedony Amulet] - 1 Chalcedony, 2 Crystallized Earth
[Crystal Citrine Necklace] - 1 Huge Citrine, 2Crystallized Earth
[Sun Rock Ring] - 1 Sun Crystal, 2 Crystallized Earth
[Stoneguard Band] - 2 Eternal Earth
[Shadowmight Ring] - 1 Eternal Earth, 1 Eternal Shadow
When crafted, I send all my things to 2nd Char Surprisee. And DE all the things. And
put them on AH. Titanium ores I sell @ ah ore melt them to bars/titansteel. When the
market value of Titanium ores are like <8g p/s I prospect them on Buffalowings and craft
gems out of the epics that roll out. It just depends on the market value and fluctuation.
The amount earned from all this depends on the time you invest in farming. However
I currently buy/try to buy stacks of Eternal Earths for around 60-80g And farm as well.
Currently I’m @ 20k in about 1,5 months or so using this. I also do a lot of reselling.
So hopefully I might have given an idea about how u can make a substantial amount of gold.
If you got any tips for me you could always ./w me @ wow.
Greetings
Surprisee
(Banker: Killabank)

1 comment:

  1. To get more gold i would recommend leveling another profession to get into even more markets or do some flipping. You could also check the pic i posted this morning about what you can get from prospecting, and cut the meta gems.

    ReplyDelete