Monday, July 26, 2010

engineering

There are several ways to make gold by engineering by ammonition and by pets are the once thats the most common.



Repair bot to make money

I don't usually answer people who ask for professions in trade chat, unless they ask for something unusual. So I hopped over to my engineering alt immediately when a level 67 warlock asked for an engineer to craft Scrapbot Construction Kit. He told me he was making his own Jeeves but couldn't get access to the Scrapbot recipe (it requires level 77). Of course there were absolutely none in the AH. So I took his 40 saronite bars and made him his scrapbots. I didn't even ask for a tip; he had already given me a HUGE one.

Immediately after this I grabbed 80 saronite bars out of the bank and put two stacks of 20 scrapbots up on the AH for 375g each. They sold the same day. This might be the new Saronite Shuffle!

As soon as maintenance is over I'm going to check the AH for the other bots required for Jeeves, Field Repair Bot 74A and Field Repair Bot 110G. Many engineers have no idea where to learn these and (I suspect) are too lazy to look it up. The 110G schematic is apparently a rare drop but I was lucky enough to get it on one kill while I was putting together my own Jeeves.

Stacks for Jeeves:

2 Field Repair Bot 74A
10 Field Repair Bot 110G (requires 10 but max stack is 5)
20 Scrapbot Construction Kit'

Cross professions engineering and enchanting farming tuskarr mats
There is 1 recipe that is amazing...

Enchant Formula Cat's Swiftness.....


On my server the void crystals and shards from BC go for dirt cheap.

With Engineering I can farm hundreds of Primal Air with total ease.

Takes 8 Primal Air and 8 Prismatic Shards.

You can get this recipe from Keal Thas in Magisters Terrace

You can either price it to compete with Tuskarr's or price it higher

People generally won't buy the Primal Air.

I find this one of the easiest ways to make gold s it is considered one of the better DPS enchants in the game, runspeed + 6 agi as opposed to runspeed + stamina.

Making yeti pets http://www.wowhead.com/spell=26011 is a good way to make money because there are often no people that sell yetis so you will probably almost alone in the market. Thought it can be hard to find all the mats they will sell for over 100g if your lucky.


Crafting arrows and bullets

I recommend buying frozen orbs or if the eternals are lower buy them when their cheap then craft the bullets. Put them in the qa3 and set it up so it posts 1000 at a time and the you will be able to undercut and post the arrows in one click :)

Thats about all if you have any other tips on how to make money as a engineer whisper me i am missbanks bronzebeard eu

No comments:

Post a Comment