Saturday, August 21, 2010

Orb of deception

I've never seen. I usually wouldnt tell anyone this tip but I wouldn't mind
a free gold guide :P

The particular item being sold is Orb of Deception

This can fetch up to 3,000g

This is a rare world drop, except the rare spawns in the Dire Maul arena
have a fair chance to drop it. What I do is I take one of my 80s that I dont
play. In this case, my mage. I log off in the arena and everytime I hop on
WoW to do my banking etc, I'll take a peek on him. Even when the rare does
not drop the Orb of Deception, he drops 2 boe blues which can often fetch a
fair price on the AH

- Scy"


As an addendum to Scy's email, I'd like to make the point that these items are incredibly easy to flip for 150-300% market value. The reason I'm saying this is that you don't necessarily have to farm Orbs of Deception in order to profit off them. In fact, these items are constantly being put up for cheap because there is so little competition, meaning that posters are posting "blind" so to speak without a concept of market value.

Nice post Scy, I'm sort of shocked I've never discussed this before on the blog... anyways thanks for a good tip and no sorry no free gold guide. I only give out about 1-3 freebies per month to people who don't ask for it in the first place. The best time to look for the rare spawn is as soon as a server comes on line and then every half hour afterwards for the next four hours or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment