Monday, August 30, 2010

From 1k gold to 2k gold

When you are at 1k gold you are at a delicate point, you don't have that much gold to spend and you have to think about every investment so you don't lose all your gold. You don't have enough money to spend on levelling a profession so I would say the smartest way to get to 2000 gold is by flipping and using the professions you already have.

Infinite dust


Only invest in safe stuff items that always sell for example I would try investing in infinite dust. Buy when it's low for example on my server I buy when it's at 1,5 gold each and sell when it's up to 1,7-2 gold each. This might not sound like a lot of profit but if you think about it if you buy 100g infinite dust (5 stacks) you would make 20-50g in profit. This is a sure sell because people always need infinite dust and even if you are not the one that has infinite dust up for the cheapest right at that time, people will buy up until they come to your items. I have found that most times there is no need to undercut on infinite dust it handles it self and if you just have some patients your auctions will sell. Best way to post infinite dust is in 1,5 and 20.

Borean leather to arctic fur

You can also buy borean leather and heavy borean leather and turn them into Arctic fur. If you do not have leather working yourself ask someone in your guild or a nice person in trade, I am sure you will find someone. You turn 60 borean leather (3 stacks) into 10 heavy borean leather and then you can trade them in to this guy http://www.wowhead.com/npc=32515 You get 1 arctic fur for 10 heavy borean leather. Arctic fur is also one of those items that always sell and is an sure deal that they sooner or later will sell.

Snatcher

Another thing I did when I started with auctioneering was when I saw someone in trade announcing that they wanted to buy an item for example icethorn, I would whisper them asking, How much they would pay for that icethorn? and if they would continue needing that item in the future. Often I would get the answer yes they would need that item in the future and they regularly bought them. So then I would add that person to my friends list and go to the auction house add icethorn on my snatch list for the a a bit less then the person wanted to buy it for. Now I waited until that item showed up on my snatch list, when it did I would buy them all out and whisper this person saying I got some items for you and go trade with them. It might not give you so much profit but if you have several people you sell items to you can make a decent profit.

This way was a good and safe way to make profit for me in the beginning, I didn't want to do resale because I wanted the money fast I wanted to be sure I would get my money. If you are not sure if the person still wants the item whisper him/her and ask before you buy out the items also a good thing to ask is how many they need so you don't buy to many of the item.

These are the three ways I used when I just started auctioneering and I wanted to be sure to progress with my gold making without any delay or lose of gold. All of these way are a guaranteed profit almost instantly depending on how high population you server has. But even on a low population server this will work you just need to have a bit more patients.

That's all for me missbanks at bronzebeard horde eu hope you have enjoyed my post for justmytwocopper.org blog carnival, please check out the rest of my blog :)

1 comment:

  1. I love to doing the heavy borean leather to arctic fur exchange. Very easy gold if your realm has the economy for it.

    ReplyDelete