Monday, August 2, 2010

Mining

Many people think that mining is just a farming proffesion, that's not true because the smelting that comes with mining is a good money maker. You can make money from your titansteel cold down. It's also good for cross proffesions like this for example

I just want to bring something up that I don't think a lot of people think to do, but is a very good way to make gold. That something is cobalt ore. I am not sure if the ore itself sells very well, but if you have access to a blacksmith and enchanter you can make some serious coin. What I do is farm the cobalt (about 13 stacks an hour give or take a couple). Then I smelt it into bars, craft it into Notched Cobalt Waraxe and DE it. Each axe has a 75% chance to DE into 1-2 greater cosmic essences and you can craft 2 axes per stack of cobalt. I usually end up making over 400g/hour with this strategy.

You can also buy saronite ore smelt it into bars then with you alchemist transmute that into bars of titanium for even more profit.


As you can see there are many ways to make gold with mining other then to farm

No comments:

Post a Comment