Monday, August 30, 2010

Starting to post a bit again

I am gone start posting a bit again, not as much and only when i got time,
Want to start saying that my alliance side have been going well and thanks to a friend that helped me transfer some stuff to the horde side i made about 50% profit of the items i bought. I bought recipes promodial saronite and pets, stuff that auctioneer cross faction recommended. I sent them to my friend and my friend posted them for 1c each. The fastest way to buy these up is to normally scan the auction house (only about 100 auction up on neutral ah) Then go into search tab and vendor. Because my friend post all the auctions for 1c all the items will show up as a good item to vendor. Then you just quickly buy them up before anyone else snatches them from you.

I bought 2 promdial saronite for 450g and i sold them in the same day for 580g each on horde side. Thats a good amount of quick earned money. The pets and recipes sell a bit slower but when they sell they give you even more profit.

You might think why post the auctions for 1c then people might snatch it why not post it for the actual price of the item? Well this is because the neutral auction house takes 15% of the amount you put it up for in "taxes". So the more you put the items up for the more it's gone cost you.

So if you have a good friend or a guildy that you trust i recommend you trying this, if you don't have any gold on horde side/alliance side you can always create a level one and borrow some money for a friend (like 5gold) and transfer some items from the other side to that character. The 5 gold will be enough to post pets and recipes for short duration. This way you can transfer gold to another side without having to pay the 15% tax and you can now start to auctioneer on both side and do some cross faction selling.

I hope this guide helped you a bit and if you have any problems you can find me at missbankstheah@gmail.com or on missbanks on bronzebeard horde

No comments:

Post a Comment