Monday, August 30, 2010

Making extra gold with runescrolls

You can read this post on justmytwocopper.org

Well I thought about using my snowfall inks I get from milling and not just sell them to pay for the herbs,
so eventually I started using the snowfall inks for Runescrolls of Fortitude, which sell for 35g for a Stack of 5 on my server.

So when I buy Icethorn of the ah for about eight to ten gold a stack, I double my money before I crafted any Glyphs.

When I started the idea on the weekend, I sold 5 stacks in the first 20 minutes. During the Week they sell okay.

Just wanted to leave my advice here, since I used a lot of your advices as well.

Sincerly,
Dantol"

Dantol is spot on but he should also look into selling his runescrolls in stacks of 1, 2, 5 and 20. Many players choose to sell their snowfall inks for 5-10 gold a piece but that is far less gold than they are truly worth. Pricing of snowfall ink directly effects how much profit you can make on your glyph business as well as how low you can set your glyph threshold. Let's say you can sell a 5 stack of runescrolls for 35 gold, that means that your glyphs are practically free and pure profit! You could even set your glyphs to a 1 gold threshold and make a profit, though I wouldn't recommend that because it would be a waste of time posting them. Interesting concept huh? We discussed this to death on multiple episodes of Call to Auction, if you haven't looked into that podcast and are serious about making gold... well you should start now!

Maybe i should try this usually i only sell my snowfall ink and don't think that much more about it but this seems like a good way to make a bigger profit and push down the minimum sell price of your glyphs. I recommend trying this tip and seeing if it works for you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment