Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tips from 20kleveling forums

Saw a tread on the 20klevling forums were they give out tips and rate the usefulness of their tip by 1-10, so i will post some of them here.

9/10
Saronite ore -> titanium/titansteel.

Basically, I buy saronite ore for <13g a stack then smelt it. The bars are then sent to my alchemist where they are turned into titanium. I then load up a simple spreadsheet I made and put in the cost of the eternals needed to make them into titansteel and the current AH price and it tells me if it is more profitable to make it.

The average amount of gold I make from it is around 500g+ a day (limited by the amount of saronite ore, tend to buy around 800+ a day).


8/10
My tip is for JC. Always keep an eye on adamantite ore. People are preparing for Cata and will be leveling JC. I don't have a spreadsheet but I found 28 stacks under 13.5g for a total of 378g. I prospected it all, and made Mercurial Adamantite out of the powders. I then posted half of the uncommon gems for anywhere from 4-7g each. I still have a few uncommons that haven't sold yet, but I have made about 1500g profit from doing this! That's almost 400%!





In Outland you can get:

Plans: Adamantite Plate Bracers
Plans: Adamantite Plate Gloves
Plans: Adamantite Breastplate

For Horde, you get it in Shadowmoon Valley, Alliance in Zangarmarsh.

Vendor price is 6g, I consistently sell the plans for 100G each, and they sell pretty well. The armor is decent for leveling tanks, especially with the gem slots.



Okey that's all for now got some more tips but will post them later another time

No comments:

Post a Comment