Sunday, December 5, 2010

i am back and my stockpile for cataclysm

Hello i have decided to start writing a bit on the blog again because i saw that people are still reading it even thought it has not been updated in several months.
I wanted to show you my stockpile and how i stocked for cataclysm





After i took this pictures i added 2 tabs full with different glyphs so i had 3 of each kind i could create on my inscribe. I also added some different kinds of low level mats and outland mats.

When 4.0.3 hit i posted all my stockpile on the auction house for slightly overpriced to make profit and i made a lot of money. Within a day i made 15k in gold, all my 50 neatherweave bag i sold with 2-4g profit and they all sold the first day. The glyphs i stockpiled sold from 40-120g each and i made about 10k from that the first day and they have been selling well ever since.

The adamantite ore and cobalt ore i had stockpiled (only a few stacks) sold almost instantly and for a really good profit.

The one thing that hasn't sold yet is my saronite bars/ores which still is up on the auction house think i over did it a bit and bought to many worst case i will lose a couple gold per stack and vendor them.


A list of all the thing i stockpiled before cataclysm

That is my story of the quite successful stockpile hope you also had a good stockpile and that you made a good amount of gold :) that is all for now cu later

No comments:

Post a Comment