Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Selling vendor items and runescroll feedback.

I tried a experiment I posted some salt on the auction house which you can buy at the trade goods vendors.I posted them for 4g each and all of them sold, you might wonder why would anyone buy salt when you can buy it from a vendor? Well some people stair blindly at the mats they need and don't remember that it's sold from a vendor so they search on the auction house after it and if they find it they will probably buy it. This is a cheap way to make some gold, I am gone try another experiment I am gone post some vendor items for 10x the vendor price and i will report back how they are selling and if they are :) You can try this yourself and report back if it works on your sever. In the worst case you lost a couple of gold and have to sell it to the vendor.

Items i buy from the bartender in orgrimmar.
5x bottle of pinot noir.
5x flask of port
5x skin of dwarven stout
5x flagon of mead

From shimra trade supplies on orgrimmar
2x skinning knife
2x minning pick
2x blacksmith hammer
2x fishing pole
2x copper rod
5x salt

From trak'gen general goods orgrimmar
5x simple wood
2x heavy brown bag


I want to report back that the rune scroll of fortitude worked great i sold 5 of them I think for 8g each so that's 40g from one snowfall ink that sell for 13g normally on the auction house. So i do really recommend trying posting some rune scrolls I posted mine in singles and a fall back price of 8g. Because there were no other rune scrolls up it was posted for 8g which seemed to be a good price cause a couple of hours later someone bought them all.

2 comments:

  1. MISSBANKS I THINK U ARE A TOTAL NAB WHO HAS FUCKED UP THE ECONOMY ON BRONZEBEARED AH (HORDE) PLEASE FUCK OFF AND STOP BUYING MY EPIC GEMS AND SELLING THEM FOR 2X THE PRICE I SELL THEM FOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol anger management ? xD and why do you but them up on the auction house if you don't want me to buy them ?

    ReplyDelete